Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
RAVPower Dynamo-On-the-Go RP-PB07 Super High Capacity Power Bank (10400mAh Capacity / 1A & 2A Dual USB Output) for iPod, iPhone, Smartphones, Digital Cameras, Tablets and E-Books -White
RAVPower - Reliable•Affordable•Value.
As the leader in Portable Power Solutions, RAVPower strives to offer every customer with the most reliable products, affordable prices, and the services that you value from a trusted brand. That is the RAVPower Promise.
- Compact & Portable design ensures you the perfect On-the-Go experience;
- The high capacity of 10400 mAh can largely extend the battery life for most of your mobile devices and also keep your iPad running all day;
- Two USB output enable you charge two mobile devices at the same time. You can charge the new iPad by the 2A output;
- Top-rated battery cells and molded aeronautic material casing makes RP-PB07 one of the most reliable charging devices in the market;
- Intelligent LED status bar will indicate the current battery status, which enables you to have everything under control;
- Deluxe AC power adapter is included as special bonus;
- One bonus flannel bag can be used to contain the power bank, all the tips and cable.
- Capacity; 10400 mAh
- Input: DC 5V / 1A
- Output 1: DC 5V / 1A
- Output 2: DC 5V / 2A
- Size: 4.4” x 2.76” x 0.83”
- Weight: 8.04 oz
- Overcurrent Protection Delay: 1S
- Short Circuit Protection Delay: 1S
- Working Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
Due to Nokia’s unique design, some of its cell phones may not be compatible with RP-PB07’s charge port. You will have to connect the original USB cable offered by Nokia to RP-PB07 and then charge your phone.
- Apple: The New iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 4G, iPhone 3GS, 3G, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Touch;
- Samsung: Galaxy Note i9220 N7000, Galaxy S4 I9500, S3 i9300, Galaxy SII S2 i9100, Galaxy S i9000, Epic 4G, Galaxy ACE S5830, Galaxy Nexus 4G, Galaxy S 4G, Fascinate, Exhibit 4G, Driod Charge, Captivate, Infuse 4G, I997, Vibrant, Focus, Memoir, Omnia 7, Intercept, Indulge, Transform, Moment, Solstice, Continuum, Sidekick 4G, T-mobile Galaxy S II T989, Galaxy S II i777, Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727, Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G touch, Galaxy Nexus Prime, Focus S, Galaxy Tablet;
- HTC: ONE X, EVO 3D, Sensation, Wildfire, Wildfire S, Droid Incredible 2, Mytouch 4G, Desire HD, Desire S, Desire Z, Inspire, Incredible S, Thunderbolt 4G, EVO Shift 4G, Desire, EVO 4G, Droid Incredible, Inspire 4G, HD7, HD2, Surround, Arrive, Aria, Gratia, Hero, Touch Pro, Trophy, flyer Tablet;
- Motorola: Droid 2, Droid, Droid 2 Global, Droid 3, Droid Pro, Defy, Photon 4G, Atrix 4G, MB525, Driod X2, MB810, Droid X, Bionic, Milestone, Backflip, CLIQ 2, Charm, Bravo, Xoom Tablet, Triumph, Photon 4G;
- LG: Google Nexus 4, Revolution, Optimus 3D, Optimus S, Optimus T, Optimus 7, G2X P999;
- Blackberry: Bold 9900, 8900, 9500, Storm 9530, Storm 2, 9520, 9630, Style 9670, Bold 9650, 9700, 9780, Torch 9800, Playbook;
- Nokia: Nokia N900, N8, N97, C6, C3, E63, E71, E72, C7, E7, X6;
- Other: Google Nexus One, Nexus S, Sony Xperia Arc S, Kindle fire, Kindle Touch, Nook color, MP3, MP4, MP5...
- 1 * RAVPower Power Bank (model: RP-PB07)
- 2 * USB to Micro-USB cable
- 1 * USB Charger
- 1 * Free Bonus Flannel Bag
- 1 * User Guide
A charge you can count on
Pros: I have completely charged the battery, simultaneously charged both of my S4's 3 times, and the batter still has around 25% life left. VERY pleased with this item! wish I had it sooner!
Other Thoughts: The only setback is the charging time for the actually battery once you've drained it. Like anything, it takes a few hours(around 4) to fully charge it back up. Again, it's like anything with a battery, but this is power To-Go! lovin it!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo