HooToo® HT-WR04 Dual Band Wireless N Signal Repeater and Range Extender, 300 Mbps 802.11 b/g/n Access Point / Repeater / Signal Booster, WPS, White
HooToo HT-WR04 Dual Band Repeater expands the range of any 802.11b/g/n wireless network by repeating the signal (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) from a wireless router and redistributing it in a new "extended" location. It works great with almost all brands of single-band (2.4GHz) or dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) wireless routers and service provider gateways.
- Bands: Simultaneous 2.4/5.0GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- Power input: 110-230AC
- Access Point/Repeater mode
- WPS - Conveniently establish secure connections with the press of a button
- Built-in antenna, up to 35ft, wireless 802.11 B/G/N up to 300Mbps
- Wireless Speed: 2.4GHz: 300Mbps (Rx), 300Mbps (Tx); 5.0GHz: 300Mbps (Rx), 300Mbps (Tx)
- Support WPA2, WPA, WEP encryption
- Set up via RJ45 hardwired or wireless enabled devices: 192.168.10.1
- Dimension: approx. 110mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 70mm (H)
- Weight: 98g- Color: White
- 1x HooToo® HT-WR04 repeater
- 1x Network cable
- 1x Manual
- To achieve best performance on repeater mode, you may move your HT-WR04 to different locations according to your need. We suggest you make sure the wireless router signal which the repeater receives is strong (ideally around 80%).
- The Wi-Fi repeater only expands the range of the signal, not enhance the signal.
- Extends signal range HORIZONTALLY, not vertically
- Warranty & Support: 12 months, limited; 24/7 email support
- If you do not like the device, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will arrange refund/replacement in less than 24hrs
Definition: HT-WR04 is connected to a wired network and transforms the wired Internet access into wireless so that multiple devices can share the Internet. It works as an access point.
1. Office, home, hotel and places where only wired network is available.
2. LAN gaming party, small meeting with file sharing and other situations where a temporary network is needed.
Definition: HT-WR04 copies and reinforces the existing wireless signal to extend the coverage of the signal. So the network name(SSID) and password don't change. This mode is especially useful for a large space to eliminate signal-blind corners.
Application: Large house, office, warehouse or other spaces where the existing signal is weak.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo