Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The X-TERRA 505 is the high performance, mid-range detector in the new generation Minelab X-TERRA Series. With advanced capability, great depth and excellent discrimination, the X-TERRA 505 is the ideal all-rounder to take your detecting experience to the next level. The X-TERRA 505 now has full frequency capability and can adapt easily to coin & treasure and relic hunting.
• Minelab’s proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
• Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as medium 7kHz and high frequencies 18.75kHz. The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets. All seven X-TERRA Coils can now be used on the X-TERRA 505.
• Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization.
• Extra detecting pattern – Now features three preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All Metal mode.
• Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
• Larger discrimination range allowing for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
• Increased Noise Cancel range, now 5 manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel. Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response.
• Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to level where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
• Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
• Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
• Positive reflective LCD display.
• Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
• Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo