Hand-forged from premium quality high-carbon, no-stain German steel, Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery features a sleek, ergonomically contoured grip handle. A full-tang design provides better balance and superior strength. In addition, the name of each knife is etched into the end of its handle, so there's never a doubt which knife you're pulling out of the block. Contemporary Cutlery is backed by a lifetime warranty.
3.5-in. Paring Knife
5.5-in. Tomato/Bagel Knife
6-in. Utility Knife
5-in. Boning Knife
8-in. Slicing Knife
8-in. Chef's Knife
8-in. Bread Knife
5-in. Santoku Knife
7-in. Santoku Knife
Eight Steak Knives
10-in. Sharpening Steel
Maple Knife Block
• Knife Construction: Crafted from high-carbon, no-stain German steel with Molybdenum and Vanadium. Tempered, heat-hardened to 1000°C, HRC 54-56 (Hardness Rockwell "C" scale; a standard measurement of hardness).
• Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength.
• Key Performance: Balance of knives, strength and durability of blades. Blades' ability to be honed and maintain its edge. Knife identification on butt of handle.
• Blade: Fully forged blade. Full tang for balance and strength.
• Bolster: One piece of metal for blade, bolster and tang.
• Handle: Full tang - first ever ergonomically designed handle which shows the full tang. Crafted from fiberglass-reinforced polyresin - won't split, crack or harbor micro-organisms. Patented knife identification etched on the butt of handle.
• Block: Lightly stained maple block with branded logo.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo