Coastal treasure seekers needing unbeatable sand and water technology in their detectors turn to the Minelab Excalibur II because they know that it can't be beat when it comes to both diving wrecks and casual beachcombing. Unmatched in its versatility, the Excalibur II includes two shaft configurations, a long length shaft for conventional upright detecting as well as the short dive shaft for swimming or diving. Not only is the shaft configurable for both water and land, the 8" coil can be used for lighter and tighter maneuverability. Minelab has truly made the Excalibur II an amphibious creation, perfect for switching from land, beach, and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
- Waterproof Depths of 200ft (66m) - Totally waterproof up to depths of 200ft, nothing is stopping you for treasure hunting deep sea wrecks.
- Adjustable Shaft Configuration - Two shaft configuration makes switching from land to water seamless.
- BBS Multiple Frequency Technology - Broad band spectrum means simultaneous, multiple frequencies (1.5 kHz - 25.5 kHz) deliver depth, sensitivity and accurate discrimination even in harsh conditions at salty beaches.
- RCB In-Coil Signal Booster - RCB circuitry amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects.
- High Visibility Bodywork (Hi-Vis) - Highly visible, fluorescent bodywork and coil cover for deep and murky waters.
- Slimline Coils - One lightweight 8" coil for reduced weight and improved balance on land and under water.
- NiMH Battery Pack - Rechargeable, state-of-the art, battery pack for up to 12 hours of active searching.
- Hi-Vis Skidplates - Highly visible, bright skid plates for the 8" coil protect in low visibility conditions.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo