Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
2:1 selective coordination ratio (within RK5 fuse family) prevents electrical shutdowns from extending beyond the failed circuit.
Insulated end caps for 70-600A fuses reduces exposure to live parts and extends air gap to distance between blades of adjacent mounted fuses or to housing.
Easy upgrade for one-time and renewable fuses installations. Because the Fusetron Class RK5 fuses fit any Class K5 or H fuse blocks and holders, you now have the opportunity to upgrade your circuit protection and save even more.
• Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection. When used in circuits subject to surge currents such as those caused by motors, transformers and other inductive components, these fuses can be sized close to full-load amps to give maximum overcurrent protection.
• Permits the use of smaller and less costly switches. The time-delay feature makes it possible to use fuse amp ratings which are much smaller than those of non-time-delay fuses. Considerable cost saving occurs by permitting the use of smaller size switches, panels and fuses themselves.
• Provides a higher degree of short-circuit protection (greater current-limitation) in circuits in which surge currents or temporary overloads occur.
• Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads.
• Gives motor running back-up protection to motors without extra costs.
• Helps protect motors against burnout from single phasing on three phase systems.
• Simplifies and improves blackout prevention (selective coordination).
• Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high-performance, short-circuit and overload protection.
• The overload element provides protection against low level overcurrent of overloads and will hold an overload which is five times greater than the amp rating of the fuse for a minimum of ten seconds
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo