2:1 selective coordination ratio (within RK5 fuse family) prevents electrical shutdowns from extending beyond the failed circuit.
Insulated end caps for 70-600A fuses reduces exposure to live parts and extends air gap to distance between blades of adjacent mounted fuses or to housing.
Easy upgrade for one-time and renewable fuses installations. Because the Fusetron Class RK5 fuses fit any Class K5 or H fuse blocks and holders, you now have the opportunity to upgrade your circuit protection and save even more.
• Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection. When used in circuits subject to surge currents such as those caused by motors, transformers and other inductive components, these fuses can be sized close to full-load amps to give maximum overcurrent protection.
• Permits the use of smaller and less costly switches. The time-delay feature makes it possible to use fuse amp ratings which are much smaller than those of non-time-delay fuses. Considerable cost saving occurs by permitting the use of smaller size switches, panels and fuses themselves.
• Provides a higher degree of short-circuit protection (greater current-limitation) in circuits in which surge currents or temporary overloads occur.
• Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads.
• Gives motor running back-up protection to motors without extra costs.
• Helps protect motors against burnout from single phasing on three phase systems.
• Simplifies and improves blackout prevention (selective coordination).
• Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high-performance, short-circuit and overload protection.
• The overload element provides protection against low level overcurrent of overloads and will hold an overload which is five times greater than the amp rating of the fuse for a minimum of ten seconds
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo