Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
PIAO I TEA POT is pioneers in the tea maker industry since 1984.
Innovative dual-purpose cup and pot. Made in Taiwan.
- Easy to use, quick brewing, prepare strong or weak tea with no bitter taste.
- All-in-one design lets you use your Piao I teapot to brew, filter and drink tea.
- Perfect for individual use or for serving larg numbers of guests.
- Will not absorb odors, thus preserving the original taste of the tea.
- Brew green tea, black tea, flower tea, milk tea, fruit tea, herbal tea, iced tea. Use tea leaves or tea bags.
For their many international honors, Piao I teapots are pride of Taiwan.
- 1987 Japan International invention Exhibition - Gold Medal Winner
- 1988 China International Invention Exhibition - Gold Medal Winner
- 1998 Germany International Invention Exhibition - Silver Medal Winner
- 1998 INPEX Invention Exhibition, Pittsburgh, USA - Two Gold Medals, One Silver Medal, One Bronze Medal
- 2002 Korea International Invention Exhibition - Gold Medal Winner
The four medals gamered by Piao I teapot at the 1998 INPEX exhibition are the most medals ever awarded to a single product at an international invention exhibition.
(1) Place tea leaves, tea bags into the inner pot.
(2) Add boiling water and cover.
(3) Remove the inner cup. and press the button on the cover to let tea be filtered and flow out.
(4) Remove the inner cup. While you serve tea from the outer pot, you can continue to brew tea in the inner cup.
(5) If you are not serving guests, you can use the outer pot as a drinking cup.
1.Inner Cup: 215ml (7oz) , PC(Polycarbonate)
2.Outer Cup: 500ml (17oz), outer cup glass with fixed black handle
3.Size: 15cm (H), 7.5cm (dia.)
4.Suggested amount of tea: 10g~12g (loose tea)
¦All plastic materials are food grade PC (Polycarbonate) with temperature resistance up to +130? (+266?) the same materials used to make baby bottles.
¦Glass used is of direct fired beaker glass with 150? (302?) transient temperature difference resistance.
¦All metal parts (including filtering mesh, water stopping steel ball, steel band and handle fixing steel stripe) are made of SUS316 acid and alkali resistant Stainless Steel.
¦Carton size: 16.5 x 12 x 9cm
*attachment is User's Guide
7.Application: Brew green tea, black tea, flower tea, herb tea and other tea bags.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo