PIAO I TEA POT is pioneers in the tea maker industry since 1984.
Innovative dual-purpose cup and pot. Made in Taiwan.
- Easy to use, quick brewing, prepare strong or weak tea with no bitter taste.
- All-in-one design lets you use your Piao I teapot to brew, filter and drink tea.
- Perfect for individual use or for serving larg numbers of guests.
- Will not absorb odors, thus preserving the original taste of the tea or coffee.
- Brew green tea, black tea, flower tea, milk tea, fruit tea, herbal tea, iced tea or coffee. Use tea leaves or tea bags.
- Built-in stainless steel filter lets you brew coffee without tilter paper.
For their many international honors, Piao I teapots are pride of Taiwan.
- 1987 Japan International invention Exhibition - Gold Medal Winner
- 1988 China International Invention Exhibition - Gold Medal Winner
- 1998 Germany International Invention Exhibition - Silver Medal Winner
- 1998 INPEX Invention Exhibition, Pittsburgh, USA - Two Gold Medals, One Silver Medal, One Bronze Medal
- 2002 Korea International Invention Exhibition - Gold Medal Winner
The four medals gamered by Piao I teapot at the 1998 INPEX exhibition are the most medals ever awarded to a single product at an international invention exhibition.
(1) Place tea leaves, tea bags or coffee grounds into the inner pot. No filter paper is required when making coffee.
(2) Add boiling water and cover.
(3) Remove the inner cup. and press the button on the cover to let tea be filtered and flow out.
(4) Use the outer pot as a serving pot. Use the inner pot to continuously brew tea or coffe.
1.Inner Cup: 350ml (12oz) , PC(Polycarbonate)
2.Outer Cup: 1000ml (34oz), outer cup glass with fixed black handle
3.Size: 19cm (H), 9cm (dia.)
4.Suggested amount of tea: 15g~17g (loose tea)
¦All plastic materials are food grade PC (Polycarbonate) with temperature resistance up to +130? (+266?) the same materials used to make baby bottles.
¦Glass used is of direct fired beaker glass with 150? (302?) transient temperature difference resistance.
¦All metal parts (including filtering mesh, water stopping steel ball, steel band and handle fixing steel stripe) are made of SUS316 acid and alkali resistant Stainless Steel.
¦Carton size: 21 x 15 x 10.8cm
*Attachment is user's guide
7.Application: Brew green tea, black tea, flower tea, herb tea and other tea bags or coffee. No filter paper is required for brewing coffee.
China Tea Pot is Awesome!
This review is from: PIAO I TEA POT(GL-888)-1000ml-Multi-Use Teapot Series
Pros: I love the center column, it makes the tea come out faster, as well as allowing the water stream to not directly hit the tea leaves. Everything about this particular design and the size of the pot is perfect for High Mountain Tea, Oolong Tea, and especially for Tie Guan Yin.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo