Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Aleratec's RoboShredder makes it easier than ever to keep your private information safe by letting you shred up to 80 sheets of paper at a time automatically. You just load the convenient auto feed tray and the RoboShredder takes care of the rest, giving you time to do other things.
In addition to paper, the RoboShredder will destroy Blu-ray, DVD or CD discs and credit cards. It will cross cut paper and credit cards to a shred size of just 3 X 9 millimeters, safely shredding confidential documents and data.
All this in one of the quietest shredders on the market. The RoboShredder has a noise level of just 60 decibels, about the same level as normal conversation.
To protect against jamming, the RoboShredder also features Overload Protection Technology and auto reverse and manual reverse functions.
- Auto feed tray holds up to 80 sheets of paper
- Cross-cuts paper and credit cards
- Strip cuts Blu-ray, DVD and CD discs
- Overload protection
- Auto and Manual Reverse
- Shredding Capacity: 1 Blu-ray, 1DVD, 1 CD, 1 Credit Card or 6 sheets of paper per pass in manual feed slots 80 sheets of paper in auto feed tray
- Basket Size: 23.7 L (6.2 gallon)
- Functions: Auto Start/Auto Stop, Auto Rev
- Shred Type: Paper/Credit Card: 3 x 9 mm cross cut (0.12" x 0.35") Discs: 3 Strip Cut
- Feed Opening: Paper/Credit Card: 220mm (8.7") Disc: 127mm (5")
- Auto Feed Tray: 224mm (8.8")
- Noise Level: 60 db
- Power Requirements: 120 Volt AC, 4 Amp
Most expensive enclosure, or in wrong category?
Pros: Great at shredding paper!
Cons: I put 8 3TB drives in this, flipped the switch, and all I heard was a grinding noise. When I opened the drive bay all I saw was dust. I wasn't a happy camper, at first. Then I realized it had digitized all 24TBs AND made them wireless!
Other Thoughts: Thanks Cinco!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“Great at shredding paper!”— Dirty Cheeseburger 7/18/2012