The GV-FE420 is a fisheye camera that allows you to monitor all angles of a location using just one camera. The distorted
hemispherical image of the fisheye camera will be converted into the conventional rectilinear projection.
Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert
notification through the Web interface using an IE browser. In addition, the GV-FE420 seamlessly integrates with the GV-System,
providing advanced monitoring and video management features.
The GV-Fisheye IP Camera is designed to be mounted on the ceiling, wall or ground. There are two ways to mount the GV-FE420 on
the ceiling, Hard Ceiling Mount and In-Ceiling Mount. In-Ceiling Mount allows the GV-FE420 to be mounted into the ceiling, revealing
a small portion of the camera.
• 4MP progressive scan CMOS
• H.264 and MJPEG
• Digital Object Tracking
• Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
• Electronic Day/Night function
• Provides 360 and 180 degrees panorama view
• No mechanical moving parts
• Built-in Web server for monitoring through IE browser
• Virtual PTZ function
• Auto Pan function
• Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
• Up to 15 fps at 2048 x1944
• Playback from any view angle and zoom level
• Privacy mask
• Visual automation
• Tampering alarm
• 2-way audio
• One sensor input and alarm output
• DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE
• Memory Card Slot
• 31 languages on web interface
• ONVIF conformant
* No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo