Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The VCM Sanner utility is a fully featured OBDII scanning and diagnostic tool.
It allows viewing, charting and logging of diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle OBDII diagnostic data port. It also allows viewing of vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) and other vehicle information. Built in VCM controls also supported. Command fans, closed loop, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and more real time!
• Powerful MDI user interface
• Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user controlled using the chart display
• Customizable histograms
• Histogram user defined filters
• Histogram cell count filter
• Printable histograms
• Customizable gauge display (dashboard)
• Customizable chart
• Separate gauge and chart displays
• Sensor based configuration support
• Table based histogram configuration support
• Auto histogram adjustment on vehicle connect
• Installs with default histograms loaded
• Installs in ready-to-scan configuration
• Installs with additional histograms
• User defined PIDs with complex function support
• MPIDS (Memory PID's) supported
• View and clear DTCs in just seconds
• View readiness test status
• Change histogram while scanning
• Change charts while scanning
• Change gauges while scanning
• Change unit value while scanning
• Change config files while scanning
• User inputted markers and comments
• Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing
• VCM Controls for GM V6, GM Gen3 V8, GM Gen4 V8 and GM L4 Vehicles
• Case Learn Feature
• Utilizes GM's Fast Packet Technology
• Scan 6, 12, 24, 48 and 56 bytes of data at 40, 20, 10, 5, and 5-20 frames per second respectively
• MPVI Pro options available with VCM Scanner
• Black box data logging (hardware logging without a laptop)
• Wide band inputs
• 2 programmable outputs
This scanner will work with all OBDII vehicles from the mid-1990's and on.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo