Our Pawhut brand cat tree will provide opportunities for cats to play, explore, scratch or just relax. Your cat will enjoy scratching their cat tree, saving your furniture, drapes and carpet. Give your cats an enjoyable environment to keep them active and happy. Suitable for cats of all ages and activity levels.
- 72'' cat tree
- Color: Blue
- Covering material: Faux fur
- The faux fur is high quaility and the backer board is thicker than others
- Posts covered by natural sisal rope
- Board material: Particle board
- Plenty of scratching posts to stop your cat from destroying your furniture
- Two Condos for your cats enjoy climbing into and snuggle up, even sleeping in them!
- Three high perches fill your cat's instinct to climb
- Your cat can lie down , relax or sleep on the platforms
- this multi-level model fills your cat's instinct to climb
- Toys are included for your cats enjoyment
- Easy to assemble with step by step instruction and tools included
- Base board dimensions: 23.6" W x 21.5" L
- Posts dimensions: 3.35" diameter
- Condo one dimensions: 22" W x 12" L
- Condo two dimensions: 11.5" W x 11.5" L
- Overall dimensions: 72" H x 28" W x 26" L
Pros: Cat likes it now that it's all together. Before we put in the long, flat board behind the lowest "cat house" (for structural integrity reasons - initially left out because the boards holes didn't line up, but it looked like it was causing strain on the structure) the cat was loving climbing up the double-long scratching post.
Cons: It was a headache to actually put together - One of the boards had a hole drilled in the wrong place, one of the pieces had holes drilled such that it's noticeably crooked, some of the pieces don't quite line up and require some elbow grease to put together, and the whole thing is still fairly unstable now that it's together. While I don't fear it falling apart, my cat seemed to have some reservations about using it too much at first because it would shake when she moved around too much.
Other Thoughts: Still probably a good deal. This is mostly just a case of getting what you pay for - it works just fine if you're willing to put some time in to it and you have a drill handy to fix any carpentry mistakes.
Did you find this review helpful?
Pros: cats love it and looks great
Cons: direction has alot to be desired, but easy to figure out. Oh there is a front and a back to the base, took us a few moments trying to figure out why the screws were so off from the holes drilled...
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo