Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Enjoy going for a ride with your favorite pet, safer than leashing themto your bike and perfect for pets with arthritis. The Aosom Elite II Pet Trailer works great for pets up to 88 lbs, has a suspension for a smooth ride and a front wheel that can be fixed for jogging or can swivel 360 degrees for strolling.
This model has all of the features of much more expensive brands, including:
- Lightweight steel frame
- The front wheel can be fixed for jogging or swivel for strolling
- Adjustable handle bar
- Full suspension system
- Hand lock brake system on rear wheel, so you can lock when parked
- Ultra smooth-rolling 20" wheels
- Converts to stroller in seconds w/out tools
- Three entrances for maximum convenience getting your pet in and out; top, front and back doors
- Front door features a mesh door for ventilation and also a separate rain guard to protect from the elements
- Safety leash included inside to safely secure your pet during their ride
- Six reflectors for maximum safety and visibility; (2) on the front, (2) on the back, (1) on each side tire
- (1) storage pocket on each side
- (1) Aosom type 'A' bike hitch/coupler included
- Max Weight Capacity: 88 lbs (even though the trailer can handle up to 88 lbs, please check the interior trailer measurements to make sure its sufficient size for your pet)
- Assembled Weight: 37 lbs
- Front Wheel: 10” x 2”
- Rear Wheel: 20” x 1.75”
- Overall (w/ Handlebar and Front Wheel installed): 52” deep x 31” wide x 40 ½” tall
- Interior: 30 ½” d x 23 ½” w x 21 ½” t sloping towards the front to 0”
Aosom Elite II Pet Trailer
This review is from: Aosom Elite II Pet Dog Bike Bicycle Trailer Stroller Jogger w/ Suspension - Black / White
Pros: Good ventilation for dogs; roomy; fairly smooth ride; easy to attach to bicycle; easy to fold up and store; large wheels make a smoother ride.
Cons: The wheels are designed incorrectly - they are about 2" too close to the brake lever bar; therefore the brakes were always "on" and did not allow the tires to spin. I had to bend the bars at an angle to allow the tires to spin freely and for the brakes to work properly. I think that when this section of the trailer was designed, the tires were not inflated, so it looked okay until air was pumped into the tires.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo