Whether you are a veteran backyard chef or an amateur griller learning the ropes, this Outsunny BBQ Grill and Smoker Combo is for you.
This barbecue has two separate openings, one for the grill itself and the other for the connected offset smoker, that allow the ultimate backyard experience. An easy to read thermometer is connected inside the main lid so you never have to worry about opening the lid to check the temperature. There are two wooden shelves, one in the front and one on the side, and another metal grating below that provides maximum shelf space. The sleek wooden handles make it so you will never have to worry about burning yourself when opening and closing the hot lid. Wheels are connected on one side and a handle is on the other making this barbecue very easy to move.
Lightweight, easy to move, this is the grill of choice for anyone who looks forward to cooking outdoors.
Note: All pieces and hardware are included but assembly is required.
- Chimney allows increased air flow
- Smoker firebox attached to side for offset heat and slow smoke flavor
- Vent on side of smoker grants better air flow
- Thermometer inside top so you can always read the temperature
- Wheels for easy mobility
- Two wooden shelves as well as lower metal grating for maximum shelf space
- Wooden handles to avoid accidents while opening lids
- Overall: 47"L x 24 1/2"W x 40"H
- BBQ Interior: 24"L x 11 3/4" diameter
- Small Smoker Interior: 11 1/2"L x 11 3/4" diameter
- Side Shelf: 8 1/8"L x 13 7/8"W
- Front Shelf: 23 7/8"L x 8 5/8"W
- Lower Shelf / Grating: 23 1/8"L x 13"W
- Chimney: 3" diameter x 3"H
- Legs: 1 1/4" diameter
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo