- Brand New Pyle Home PT560AU 300 Watts Digital AM/FM/USB Stereo Receiver
- Power main: 150W x 2 @ 8 ohm; 300W x 2 @ 4 ohm
- AM/FM Tuner W/Digital Display Screen
- AUTO SCAN,MEMORY, Radio Stations Pre/Next control
- Play/Pause/PRE/Next/Stop Control for USB Function
- Volume/Bass/Treble/Balance control for Main Channel
- Volume/Bass/Treble/Echo Control for Microphone
- Stereo Amplifier With A/B Speaker Output
- AM/FM Radio With Digital Display Screen
- 50 Radio Station Pre-Set Memory
- USB Reader function
- Control For Main Channel
- Three RCA Input Source
- Control For Microphone
- Two Microphone input Jack
- Remote Control Included
- 110V/220V Power Switch
- Dimension:19'' x 11.4'' x 4.7''
- Weight:11.5 LBS
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: PT560AU
Pyle Audio Receiver
Pros: Does everything stated on the ad
Cons: USB does not have any features like repeat and randomize
Other Thoughts: I bought this receiver only because of the USB option. I needed a new (cheap) stereo for my outside patio. I read all of the reviews and decided on this one. Remember, you do get what you pay for and you don't get high quality audio for under $100. But with that said, it really sounds pretty good. No problems connecting it up, it works fine and I had no issues like others programing the AM/FM channels. My only problem (and let me say the ad didn't claim to) is that the USB only has a go forward/ pause/ and go back options. I have had several other USB stereos in the past (most cheaper than this one) and this is the first that didn't have the ability to repeat and randomize my USB music. Like I said, it didn't say that it could, I just assumed that all USB audio systems did this. I probably would have look elsewhere if I knew that when I ordered it. It makes listening to a large flash drive full of music a bit more difficult.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo