The Nexus 543 network camera from Loftek is well-suited for surveillance applications in demanding outdoor environments. The IP66 rated exterior protects against dust, water and impact, even in the most adverse weather conditions. With 36 infrared LEDs and a precision-engineered lens, the camera delivers outstanding day/night performance and captures superior image detail even in complete darkness.
It supports Ethernet and wireless output . UPnP, DDNS, and automatic port forwarding ensure worldwide access via a computer or smartphone, and three levels of user authority allow for customized security solutions. The versatility, size, and dependability make the Nexus 485 a popular choice for professional video surveillance in locations such as retail stores, schools, banks, government buildings, and more.
• 36 Infrared LEDs for enhanced night vision cover a 25m area, enabling 24-hour monitoring - Automatic conversion between night and day vision
• IP66-rated waterproof exterior for outdoor applications with high-quality video
• Motion detection with integrated alarm recording can be sent through email or an FTP server
• Supports all major browsers, including Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0,8.0, Firefox and Safari - Supports 802.11b/g protocol, UPNP, and DDNS
• Compatible with Mac, Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7. Supports Mobile phone viewing, including iPhone
• Total of pixel:300k
• Lens: f=6.0mm,F=2.0,Fixed Iris
• Lighting Control: Auto control
• Frame rate:30fps
• Bit rate:128kbps~5Mbps
• Image Rotation: Mirror /Up-side down
• Audio Compression: ADPCM
• Basic Protocol:TCP /IP,UDP/IP,HTTP,SMTP,FTP,DHCP,DDNS,UPNP,NTP,PPPOE
• Other Protocol:802.11b/g
• Triggered Actions: Email/FTP/external alarm/send message to alarm server
• OS Supported: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista Mac etc.
• Browser: Internet Explorer6.0 and Above or Compatible Browser, Firefox, Safari etc.
Pros: Works great 90% of the time. The camera has a little trouble if power is cycled but otherwise works great.
Cons: If power is lost and then restored, sometimes the camera settings get lost and the camera has to be reprogrammed.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo