Most cost-effective audio logging solution available!
• Fully compatible with Windows ’98, XP, 2000, 2003,
• Decodes caller ID to automatically determine the identity
of incoming callers!
• Decdes outbound dialing to determine the numbers — plus
names and addresses! — on outbound calls.
• Automatically access internet public reverse directories to
display current addresses and names for listed numbers.
• Calls may be securely accessed via your existing LAN.
• Interface module connects to handset, headset, or standard
analog phone line.
• Selectable VOX levels and timeouts provide accurate
• Calls are automatically time-stamped and can be stored in
a variety of standard audio file formats.
• Level control and automatic call normalizing for crystal
clear audio quality.
• NOW INCLUDES FULL OUTLOOK INTEGRATION
Contact files pop up automatically when calls come in
from your contacts in Outlook. (Caller ID service required.)
Record your important calls! Get crystalclear audio quality. Keep organized records of your inbound and outbound calls. Do it
all without any special hardware! Installation is simple: Just connect the line adapter between your phone handset and
PC sound card.
A powerful reverse-indexing feature lets you automatically determine the name and address of callers. Use it to build customer
files and analyze agent performance.
Caller-ID decoding helps you track incoming calls, and DTMF decoding keeps a
record of all outbound numbers dialed. You can easily attach note files to calls
while they’re recording. Click a single button to email a call instantly.
Calls are time-stamped for precise recall.
Play calls in any Windows PC.
Find calls instantly. Just click on the time and date of your call.
Copy, email, encrypt, and transfer calls on any
The universal input connects to telephone lines, handsets, and headsets.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo