Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The Polycom SoundStation Duo (2200-19000-001) is a breakthrough conference phone providing support for both analog and IP telephony platforms in small to midsize conference rooms. This dual mode conference phone is the perfect choice for businesses who are currently using analog phone lines in their meeting or conference room but want to 'future-proof' for when they install VoIP in the future.
The Polycom Soundstation Duo is the most flexible conference phone ever developed. The SoundStation Duo also features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations.
SoundStation 2200-19001-001 Duo Features:
• Dual Mode Analog/VoIP Conference Phone
• HD Voice Clarity
• Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
• Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
• 10 Foot Microphone Range
• 2 External Mic Ports
• Best-in-Class Investment Protection
• 2.5mm Connection Port for Mobile Phones & PCs
• Distinctive Incoming Call Treatment / Call Waiting
• Full Duplex Operation
• AC Adapter (24V DC Included)
• White LED Backlight w/ Custom Intensity Control
• Secure Conferencing
• Adjustable Incoming Volume Control
• Date / Time Display
• Do Not Disturb
• Call Timer
• Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support
• Industry-Leading SIP Software
• Multilingual Menu Support (Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish)
•1 Polycom Soundstation Duo
•2 EX Mics
Doesn't work with DTMF conference calls over phone system
Pros: Looks good
Cons: We purchased two units but they do not work with our NEC phone system as the inband DTMF (after the call is active) doesn't get passed through our phone system. We can't key in the conference ID number. Based on web research, we believe the problem is a packet size setting that needs to be changed. No manual came with units. We have called Polycom and they say they can't help us as we did not buy from an authorized reseller. We have called iSave (NewEgg partner who shipped product); they say contact Polycom who doesn't recognize iSave. Trying to solve the problem...
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“We purchased two units but they do not work with our NEC phone system as the inband DTMF (after the call is active) ...”— Mark 12/27/2012