Sold by Ken Link and Shipped by Newegg
A Futuristic Seat for Your Bicycle
No more sore buttocks
a. Functions of the Saddle:
1. The design of the saddle provides a comfortable ride for male cyclists that enjoy long or short rides. The innovation of the seat design was created with male riders in mind for comfort, compared to traditional saddles which may cause discomfort.
2. A 25-degree upward inclination of the saddle is designed to match human body factor to maintain a natural inclination of upper body when ridding
3. The left and right sides of the seat will sway a little to agree with the movements of buttocks and left and right legs when pedaling
b. Material of the Saddle:
1. Elastofoam T12305 C-A (PV foam rubber)
2. Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate Polymer (ABS plastics)
3. Elastic steel
1. Size of the Saddle Body
2. Diameter of the elastic steel: 0.7cm
3. The square-shape steel plate is designed to prevent the elastic steel from side-inclining.
4. Weight: 760 gram
== Test Report ==
According to the test report issued by SGS Taiwan Ltd., (Test Report No.TH40097/2009 TH40097/2009)the elastic steel bars does not break apart after 200 thousand strokes, once per second under the conditions of 100kgs weight and 3-cm pressing trip, but the insufficient flexibility is a disadvantage for the test , which meets the European Union’s requirements.
1. It is recommended that the weight of the rider using this product is less than 100kg.
2. This product, its design being featured in the concept of simplicity, fits for student bicycles, urban bicycles and leisure bicycle.
very difficult to stay on
This review is from: Kenglik Futuristic Cycle Seat
Pros: well padded
Cons: it is very difficult to stay on any bike seat that does not have anything between your legs to keep centered
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo