- Equipped with a patented center column system
- Maximum height with extended center column: 57"- minimum working height: 3.3"
- Quick Action Leg Locks Have Been Greatly Improved Design
- 3-way photo head made of extremely durable, lightweight polymer with built-in Quick Release Plate 200PL
- 27" tripod carrying case with shoulder strap and handles - Fits tripod with head attached
The 190XPROB has three leg extensions, which are fixed by means of quick release fasteners. equipped with a patented center column system. It allows the relocation of the center column of horizontal to vertical position and vice versa in a split second. Attach the center column to its highest position, press the button at the bottom of the center column (cents-large, flat printing surface) and place the column into a horizontal position. Three-way photo head made of extremely durable, lightweight polymer. The 804RC2 has grown hard professional use. A special balance spring makes the slope with heavier lenses and spotting scopes. Particularly ergonomic, new handles fit comfortably in the hand, the standard quick release plate fits snugly in its housing. The three-way Manfrotto heads are precision products that are characterized by soft movements and separate control of the swing, forward, backward and side to side tilt. So it is possible to very quickly from landscape to portrait mode switch or set the best camera angle. * Rotates 360 degrees * Tilt forward/back -30 degrees to +90 degrees * Counterbalance spring * Height: 4.6" (11.6 cm) * Maximum load capacity: 8.82 lbs (4 kg) * Plate Type: quick release - with 1/4-20" screw