1. Support hot swap, tool-free and screwless
2. Support 3.5”SATA HDD, maximum 3TB
3. Patent HDD exit mechanism design, change HDD rapidly
4. Metal case with doorframe convection design promotes HDD cooling efficiency
5. Security lock design prevents HDD accidental removal
6. e-SATA interface transfer rate up to 3Gbps
7. USB2.0 interface transfer rate up to 480Mbps
8. LED indicator for Power and HDD R/W status
Pros: For the price, this is a good external enclosure for a 3.5" drive.
Cons: Unfortunately, there are some caveats.
Other Thoughts: * Compatibility with 2.5" drives via an adapter would have been a handy little extra. Why? Well, why not?
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Pros: Its a real item
Cons: The door mechanism that opens and is supposed to eject the drive is poorly constructed with cheap plastic - it broke the first time I tried to open it.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“For the price, this is a good external enclosure for a 3.5" drive.— positive12v 12/20/2012
* I was surprised at the solid construction; ...”
“The door mechanism that opens and is supposed to eject the drive is poorly constructed with cheap plastic - it broke the ...”— 12/15/2012