Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This professional telephone and network cable tracking system, consisting of receiver and emitter, enables you to find where a cable is laid and whether or not. -And, if so, whether there are any breaks points in the line.
1. Trace telephone wire/LAN cable
2. Trace wire in electrical system
3. Verify LAN cable condition
4. Continuity test
5. Low Battery Indication
6. Bright white LED flash light
7. Cable Assignment Test: Open, short and cross of LAN cable, 2-wire (RJ11)/4-wire (RJ45) Telephone cable
8. Cable State Testing (2-wire)
- Line DC detecting and anode, cathode determination
- Ringing signal detecting
-Open, short and cross test.
1. Find wire on all types of connected operating Ethernet switch /Router/PC terminal
2. Rapidly find the target wire from among plenty of telephone wires
3. Rapidly find the target wire from among plenty of network wires
4. It can take place of cable tester
5. Compare the volume of the”tout”sound and the brightness of the signal indicator, Then you can find the target wire which has the highest volume and brightest indicator
Powered by DC 9V battery (for both receiver and emitter).
The max working current: emitter: <=10mA; Receiver: <=30mA
Signal output electric status: 8Vp-p
Signal transmission format: multi-frequency impulse
Distance of signal transmission: >=3km
Appearance dimension: 175*42*27mm(receiver); 126*49*34 (emitter)
? Cable Transmitter x1
Cable Receiver/Tracker x1
RJ45 Cable x 1
RJ11 Cable x1
Cable with crocodile clamp x 1
9V Battery x2
Earphone x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Bag X 1
Works as expected
This review is from: Professional Telephone and Network Cable Tracking System Trace Telephone Wire/LAN Cable and Wire in Electrical System Multi-Frequency Impulse Can Replace Cable Tester
Pros: works as expected no issues yet, comes with 2 - 9 volts
Cons: Looks cheaply made
Other Thoughts: Wish I would have went with a higher quality model, I will be buying a better quality tester and use this as a backup for someone that only test a few cat. wires this will do good for home and light business use.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo