Automatically recognize ADSL/DHCP and WAN/LAN without any preset profile
Complies with IEEE802.11b/g/n standards and data rate up to 150Mbps
Compatible with HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+, CDMA EVDO Rev A/B USB dongle
Auto Access Point Name(apn), Dial-up 3G automatically
Compatible with all the operating system such as Mac, iOS, windows, Linux, Android.
Plug and Play, no need install any softwareCompatible with HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+, CDMA EVDO Rev A/B USB dongle
Frequency Band: 2412-2483MHz
Protocol: IEEE802.11b/g/n up to 150Mbps
Encryption: OPEN, SHARED, WEPAUTO, WAP-PSK, WEP2-PSK, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2, 802.1x
WPS: Supported (software)
User amount: max to 20 Wi-Si users
Gateway: TCP/IP/UDP/DHCP Server/NAT/MAPT/ UPnP/Static Routing/MAC/URL/IP filter/VPN Pass through
3G: Support HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+, CDMA EVDO Rev A/B USB moden
1*Micro USB for power supply
1*USB 2.0 for USB dongle
1*Rj45 for WAN or LAN
Function Button: 1*Reset
1.How to do when forgetting WiFi password encryption?
Press “RESET” button until 5 second for factory default, then connect again.
2. How to login the UI(User management Interface)?
1) Please ensure your PC obtain IP and DNS, automatic or not, and the IP should be 192.168.169.X.
2) Check the browser setting if never connecting via dialing and no setting proxy.
3) Try to use others PC to login.
If it still does not login the UI(User management Interface),please try to reset the router.
3. How to do when the laptop can not find Wi-Fi signal?
1) Please check the switch of wireless adapter on or off (Check the laptop manual for details)
2) Please check the wireless adapter driver installed and started or not.
3) Please check the wireless service open or not( Wireless Zero Configuration in the service option, the status open or closed, and the start form automatic or not);
4) Please check the wireless function of router.
5) Please try to find WiFi signal away from 1-2 meters distance.
6) If still unavailable, please try to reset the router.
4. How many wired access modes and how to know SSID broadcast on or off.
Usually there are three wired access modes for internet:
1)PPPOE(ADSL dial): the ISP provides an account including user name and password, getting online through dialing when users do not need the router.
2)Static IP: ISP provides appointed IP and DNS, users need to input the IP and DNS for connecting to the internet.
3)DHCP: ISP does not provide any setting parameters, users do not need to do any setting, for surfing the internet.
5.How to know the firmware version?
First of all, login the UI and click “Advance setting”, then display the system operation status description in the new session, and find the firmware info in the first & second column.
1 x HAME A15 MINI Router
1 x Data cable
1 x User manual
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo