Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Perfect gadget for peeking what's stored inside cards such as debit, credit, discount, VIP club, door/entry security cards.
- USB 1.1/2.0 data and power interface (driver free play and play)
- DC 5V±5% <=35mA (Via USB)
- Reads the second track from magnetic cards
- Designed lifespan: over 600,000 swipes
- Bidirectional swipe supported (swipe from left to right or right to left)
- ISO 7811-7815 standards compliant
- Supported encoding standards: Code 39,Code 93,UPC/EAN,Codebar,Interleaved 2 of 5,Code 128,Full ASCII Code39(Extended Code 39)
- F2F (FM) decoding mechanism
-Supports high and low speed swipes: 10-120cm/s
-1.4 meters connection cable
- Allows easy integration with custom software solutions
This is worthless
This review is from: USB Universal Magnetic Card Reader - Stripe Credit/Debit Card Bidirectional Reader
Pros: It reads number
Cons: The instructions are in Chinese only. You have to open the device to get to the switches and there were only three switches inside, not 8 so I can't use the other switch settings This only reads numbers of cards does not read name. This thing is a piece of junk and not as described.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo