Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
• Professional Karaoke Player with DVD Player and USB/SD Memory Inputs
• Powerful Recording Function: Record your own vocals and Music to the USB/SD Card while playing CD, VCD, CDG, MP3+G
• DVD/CD Playback: DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, VCD, CDG,MP3, MP4, DIVX, Photo-CD, CD, CD-R, and CD-RW Formats.
• USB/SD Playback: MP3, MP3+G, MPEG4(AVI), VCD, MP3, WMA, AVI, MP4, DAT, MPG/VOB and JEPG files
• HDMI Output lets you Connect to an HDTV for Excellent Picture Quality
• Dual 1/4" Microphone Inputs on the Front Panel with Individual Volume Control.
• Digital Echo Controls
• Direct Track Access
• 13-step Digital Key Controller.
• Wireless Remote Control for Easy Operation.
• Rugged Rack-Mountable Design for the Professional KJ and DJ
• 115V/230V and NTSC-PAL compatible for Worldwide use
• Includes 2 Handheld Microphones (wired)
Inputs and Outputs:
• Two XLR-1/4” Microphone Inputs
• Audio Outputs: (1) 5.1 Channel, (1) Stereo RCA, (1) Coaxial, (1) Optical
• Video Outputs: (1) HDMI, (1) VGA, (1) S-Video, (1) Composite (RCA), (1) Component
• 18.5” (length) x 10” (width) x 3.75” (height)
• Unit Weight 4 pounds
• (2) Handheld Wired Microphones
• (1) 2M HDMI Cable
• Remote Control
• Owners Manual
For home or on the road, this is a good choice
This review is from: Martin Ranger HD-DVD880 Professional Recordable Karaoke Media Player
Pros: This karaoke player hooks up easy at home or to your road box.
Cons: Long gone are the days of the JVC karaoke players like the JVC MV 303-BK that had flawless sound when you did a key change. Like all other karaoke players I have personally seen now of days. When you do a key change up or down on this player. You get a wavering sound.
Other Thoughts: Also if you use the controls on the machine. The play/pause and eject button are a little too close for those of us with bigger fingers, but you get used to it.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo