Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
TaoTronics TT-CC04 Universal Car Rear View Flush Mount Backup Camera (Waterproof IP67 / Color CMOS / 170 Degree Viewing Angle / Silver)
TaoTronics -- "Technology Enhances Life"
We love electronic gadgets and accessories, and we truly believe that technology can greatly enhance our life. With years of experience in marketing and distributing consumer electronics, we pride ourselves on understanding what customers need and how to fulfill their demand. We are committed to providing you high-quality products at factory direct prices, together with first-class customer service. TaoTronics - where technology enhances life!
- Exquisite & durable Silver surface with IP67-compliant Dustproof & Waterproof;
- 170 degree viewing angle macro lens & High resolution Color CMOS(PC1030) image sensor;
- Built-in distance scale lines display, with trapezoid electronic ruler function;
- Versatile compatibility, can be connected to any type of monitor with RCA video input;
- Flush mount and easy to install, perfect for Sport Vehicle, MPV, Passenger Vehicle, Truck or Lorry.
- Image Sensor: Color CMOS PC1030
- Lens Angle: 170 Degree
- Effective Pixels: NTSC: 510*496 pixels
- Horizontal Resolutions: 420 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 Lux with LED)
- Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p, 75 ohm
- Power Consumption: 60mA
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Operating Temperature: -10 - 60(Celsius Degree) RH95%MAX
- Dimension: 1.26" x 1.18" x 1.38" / 32x30x35mm
- This camera has a mirror image.
- This camera only supports NTSC video system, so please make sure your monitor supports NTSC video system before you buy it.
- You can install the camera on your license plate. During installation, please connect the power cable of the backup camera (here in this to the harness wires that connect to the backup light on the tail light assembly (Please note that the red wire end is positive, while the black one is negative). And connect the RCA output end to the car monitor.
- The camera switch is controlled by the reverse gear shift.
- Please take care of the sealing to prevent water leakage when installation.
- 1 * Car Rear View Camera
- 1 * All-in-one line(DC+AV)
- 1 * User Manual
Backup Camera on motorhome
Pros: Low cost, small, good sharp picture, and nice wide-angle view. I used this to replace the backup camera on my 33' motorhome, which quit working. This one does the job nicely. I had to make a custom cover so it would fit in place of the original, but I am happy with the results. I can check on the car I tow, and see traffic behind me perfectly. It reverses the image, which means that things on the left of the monitor are on the left side of the vehicle. Would recommend for this use.
Cons: I wish the distance scale lines could be turned off, as it does not match up with the view from 10' up. Not a big deal, though.
Other Thoughts: Dedicated rear-view camera/monitor systems typically run $200 and up. Using this camera and a <$50 7 inch display lets you make your own system for about a third of that amount.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo