Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
With this tiny and slim hub, you can easily add 4 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your laptops, tablets, ultrabooks, Microsoft Surface and PC. Palm-size is ideal for travel and mobile workstation, lightening your bags and saving your desk space.
Port Type: 4 USB 3.0 ports
Cord Length: Built in 1 ft
Net Wight: 3.4 oz, ideal for mobile workstation
Chipset REV: VIA VL812-B2 and 9081 firmware
Speed: Usually 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Average speed at around 80~120 MB/s
Compatibility: Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
This HT-UH013 is thinner than ever while its performance is better than ever by updating its USB 3.0 host controller to latest VIA VL812-B2 version and 9081 firmware.
More portable than any bus-powered USB 3.0 4-port hubs and is ideal for taking around.
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 or Mac OS 9.1 and above
* Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections
- This is not a stand alone charger so it won’t charge your phones/tablets
- Bus-powered hub won't be able to carry high-current consumption HDDs, so using them on powered hub is recommended
- Some USB 3.0 devices require a direct connection to host USB 3.0 ports, including some USB 3.0 hard disks like Seagate, WD My Passport HDD, Apple Superdrive, 2.4GHz wireless devices such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters
- We recommend using the hub on host USB 3.0 ports with built-in cable for stable performance instead of extension cable or expansion card
This review is from: HooToo® HT-UH013 USB 3.0 HUB 4-Port (Ultra-Slim, Bus-Powered, Built-in 1ft USB 3.0 Cable, VIA VL812-B2 Chipset and Updated Firmware 9081)
Pros: light, small, 4 to 1. so you get 3+ USB 3.0 Full Speed.
Cons: cable a bit short, im using it for the disk top but it is more usable (this specific product) for laptop use,
Other Thoughts: this name will be my first reference to USB 3.0 from now on, specially for the price.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo