The brand new RF-603 is a multifunctional radio flash trigger which can be used to synchronously trigger studio lights, as well as a shutter release. Through the transceiver based system each item can be used as trigger or receiver. Only 2 AAA batteries are required as power source for each item.
The use of the 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in many countries and guarantees of the transfer speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m. The synchronization speed can reach to 1/320 (depending on the situation sometimes it may reach to 1/250 or less)
A set consist of 2 equal transceivers. Both of them can be a receiver as well as transmitter. It can trigger 2 flashes at the same time with one set (one on the camera, and one off-camera flashgun). You can also buy additional transceiver(s) to trigger 3 or more flashes at the same time.
- 1.Works as a wireless shutter release control
- Auto focus, Continuous shooting, long exposure, half-way pressing, full-way pressing is supported
- If your camera doesn't have the hot shoe, you can use the related PC sync plug which can connect camera and receiver.
- 2. Works as a wireless flash unit trigger/receiver
- Offers the function of firing the flash speedlite,
- Mount the transmitter into hot shoe of camera, connect the receiver with the flash speedlite, please half-way of shutter button to wake up the flashgun at the same time, the green signal light will be bright for some seconds, and then full press shutter button to fire the flashgun and take a picture. (This " Wake up " function is only support the flashgun which having the sleep mode )
- One transmitter/receiver can trigger more than 2 receivers at the same time, so you can trigger more than 2 flashes at the same time. You can buy extra receivers depends on your flashgun.
- Using the Flash PC Sync Cable, the transmitter can wireless synchronously trigger the off-camera flash(es) which is mounted on the receiver(s). At the same time, you still can use the camera hot shoe for another flash.
- 3.Transceiver system
- Transmitter can be used as receiver, and receiver also can be used as transmitter. It is more convenient and flexible than e.g. RF-602.
- Radio Frequency: FSK 2.4Ghz wireless
- Transmitter Distance: up to 100m depending on area
- Channel: 15 channels and all channels
- Release: Half-way, Full-way press
- Time of shooting: Up to 20000 times
- Stand-by Time: Up to 45 hours
- Dimensions: (w x H x D)
- Transmitter: 38.4 x 48 x 27(W x H x D)
- Receiver: 33x 78 x 26(W x H x D)
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA per remote (Battery not included)
- Wireless shutter release (C1 shutter connecting cord included to supports Canon 300D/350D/400D/450D/500D/550D/1000D/60D/600D)
- Compatible With Cameras:
- Canon: 60D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 1000D, 1100D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D
- Pentax K20D / K200D / K10D / K100D
- Samsung GX-20 / GX-10
- 2X RF-603 Transceiver
- 1X C1 Shutter Connecting Cabel
- 1X User Manual