New designed Flash Trigger RF-603, it's a updated version to RF-602, it has the function of Flash Trigger to fire flash Speedlite, Flash Trigger to fire Flash Strobe light, Remote Shutter Release and Wireless Remote Switch. What's more, you can use the flash trigger and remote shutter release function simultaneity.
The image for the transmitter and the receiver are the same, if one is mounted into the camera as transmitter, other one will be set up as receiver automatically.
- Has the function of remote shutter release/wireless remote shutter, in support of single frame, continuous photograph, delay and bulb shooting modes.
- Control several flashes or studio flash lights or more mixed lights at the same time.
- Install the transceiver on the hot shoe of the camera, press the release button of the camera, the studio flash lights and the camera will flash synchronously. Creating flashing: handhold the flash for remote shooting with flash Trigger sync. Remote shooting with flash Trigger sync.
- Type FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote control system
- Distance: 100m
- Channel: 16
- Shutter release: Half-way press, Full-way Press
- Shutter interface: 2.5mm socket
- Studio flash light interface: Standard PC socket
- Battery: 2 x AAA (not included)
- Stand-by time: Up to 45 hours
- Size of receiver: 36mm x 80mm x 20mm (approx)
- Compatible camera: Canon 1D / 1DS, EOS 5D Mark II / 5D / 50D / 40D / 30D / 20D / 10D
- 2X RF-603 Transceiver
- 1X C3 Shutter Connecting Cabel
- 1X User Manual