Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Lifepak 500 Non-Rechargeable Battery
LifePak 500 medical replacement battery is rated at 12V, 7.5Ah, 90 Whr. This replacement battery for Physio-Control LifePak 500 is 100% compatible and will meet or exceeds original specification.
Non-Rechargeable Replacement battery for the Physio-Control LifePak 500 Defibrillator . Replaces 3005380-026, 11141-000013, 3208231-000, 11141-000147 and 3200390.
• Chemistry:Sealed Li-So2
• Rating: 12V 7500mAh
• Typical Capacity: 14 hrs of "ON" time / 312 Full Discharges
• Minimum Capcity: 230 Full Discharges
• Shelf Life: A new Lithium Battery Pack has a shelf life of five (5) years stored at proper temperatures. Although a lithium battery may be stored for up to five (5) years, it self-discharges over time. Therefore, when the battery is eventually placed in the AED, it’s useful life will be reduced depending on how long it “sat on the shelf”
• Recommended Replace Interval: Three (3) years, depending upon usage.
• Self Testing: The non-rechargeable lithium battery pack requires less maintenance then the rechargeable SLA battery pack since it never requires charging. With the lithium battery pack installed, the LIfepak 500 battery automatically tests it as part of the Daily Auto test. The AED also performs the battery test the first time the AED is turned on after a new battery has been installed.
• Expected Capacity: When optimally maintained, a new lithium battery pack has a capacity of 7.5 Amp hours, which is equivalent to 14 hours of “ON” time. It is important to know that just turning the AED on uses up battery capacity. Also, each year, battery capacity decreases while the battery is in the AED due to the normal self-discharge rate. After 4 years of absolutely no patient use, approximately 35% of the useful life will remain (4.9 hours of “ON” time)
• Proper Maintenance: Do not attempt to recharge. Do not use beyond the expiration date marked on the label. Do not expose to temperatures greater than 50 degrees Celsius (122 F). Do not allow electrical connection between the contacts, as it can blow the internal fuse and disable the battery permanently.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo