bCODA MultiShare USB Jak, Portable Smartphone Content Streaming Device via Wi-Fi
Jak is an innovative, unique device that lets your smartphone content be unleashed wirelessly onto the big screen and speakers of your home theater and car entertainment system. Jak comes in a portable USB flash drive format and works with any USB 3.0-enabled host device (backwards compatible with older USB versions) such as your HDTV, home or car stereo system, and computer.
Comments about Jak from well-known media
A new means of streaming audio and video from an Android or iOS device. – CNET –
Simple plug-and-play interface and compact design make it an easy portable solution. – TechRadar –
• Ultra-portable – as tiny as your standard USB flash drive
• Universal – plugs into any consumer electronic device with a USB port
• Hassle free – only requires the installation of the Jak application on your smartphone
• Uncompromised – delivers unaltered audio/video integrity
• High tech – supports Full HD (1920X1080)
• Multi-sharing – allows users to connect up to 20 smartphones together
• Super Compatible – works with all PC/Android/iOS/USB versions
Audio with Jak
• Anybody can be a DJ
- Jak can be connected up to 20 smartphones simultaneously.
On a long drive or at a party, you and your friend can make a playlist of music on your smartphones and play all kinds of music.
• Quick Playlist Switch
- In two seconds, you can switch to a different playlist in any other connected smartphone.
• No Audio Quality Loss
- Jak is a solution for audio quality loss when connected via Bluetooth.
Jak streams music in your smartphone as unaltered so that you can enjoy the HD sound without any audio quality loss.
TV with Jak
• The easiest way to enjoy with bigger screen
- With Jak, there is no need for an expensive TV, extra cables, and time to transfer files onto a USB flash drive.
- You can enjoy high video quality (Full HD 1080p) with Jak.
Privacy Secured with Jak
• Privacy Protection
- You may select and share files only you would like so that you can have presentation without your personal photos or data being shared.
• Worry-free Data Loss
- Jak streams and contains data only when it’s connected with your smartphone. There is no need to worry about your files getting copied even when you lose Jak. No connection, no data left.
Presentation with Jak
• You can download document files from cloud service such as Dropbox and use it for presentation.
Jak can be used for
1. A surprise birthday party
- Select the photos of the person whom you’re having a party for
- Use Jak to stream photos to surprise him/her
2. Family reunion
- Share photos and videos of newly born baby and kids as an icebreaker.
3. On a long drive with family/friends
- Connect everyone’s smartphones with Jak (Jak may be connected up to 20 smartphones simultaneously)
- Play music from any connected smartphones (Playlist can be switched at any time)
- No need to worry about losing your USB flash drive that your important files are stored in.
- Even if you lose Jak, there is no data since Jak streams and maintains data only when it’s connected with your smartphone.
5. Copying photos to a computer
- A wireless solution for copying photos in your smartphone to a computer.
- No more cables and time consuming of downloading a drive.
How to use Jak:
1. Turn TV/stereo/PC on and plug Jak into a USB port of TV/stereo/PC.
2. Install Jak app
Search “Jjak” on the Google Play, iTunes App Store, download and install free Jak app.
3. Run Jak app.
4. Connect your smartphone to Jak.
5. Go to menu and create a playlist.
6. Use the control of the host device.
• Host device will show only the files it can recognize.
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Bandwidth: 20/40Mhz Interface: USB 2.0 clients
- LED: WiFi status Antenna: 1T1Rb
- Security: Wireless MAC filtering, 64/128/152