Polk Audio TSx220B 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers with 6-1/2" Driver
You want to feel the impact of your music or movie soundtracks and the only way to experience that impact is to listen to a loudspeaker that can really belt out a realistic reproduction of your media. Whether it's MP3 digital DVD or CD or even warm vinyl the new TSx220B Bookshelf Loudspeaker can handle it with aplomb. That's because it features incredible audio technology state-of-the-art materials and superior enclosure design. Build a system or enhance your current system with the convenience and performance of a bookshelf-style loudspeaker.
Polk Audio TSx220B
2-Way Bookshelf Speakers Features:
- TSx Series bi-laminate composite driver cones tuned perfectly with the Dynamic Balance process produce smooth natural sound. They are lightweight but super stiff with exceptional damping for high efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs without fatigue even at high volume and reveal more realistic vocal reproduction.
- Front-firing tuned port smooths low frequency blending for surprisingly full-bodied deep bass response from a bookshelf loudspeaker.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series designed with the same components throughout to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver delivering a performance that's spacious and clear natural and realistic.
- The high performance crossover system boosts performance with the kind of premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors which reveal extended high frequency details) usually found on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Gold-plated professional-style 5-way binding posts for the most secure connection options.
- Unique new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid acoustically inert space with non-parallel curved side panels that effectively reduce audible coloration.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry's most exhaustive quality tests including drop testing extreme signal response and UV salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Polk Audio TSx220B
2-Way Bookshelf Speakers Specifications:
- Total Frequency Response: 42Hz-25kHz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 24 kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 50 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Efficiency: 90 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-125 watts per channel
- Inputs: gold-plated 5-way binding posts
- Height: 14" (35.56cm)
- Width: 8" (20.32cm)
- Depth: 12" (30.48cm)
- Overall Dimensions (including base): 14 3/4" H x 8 3/8" W x 13 3/8" D
- Product Weight (each) 13.6 pounds
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.