Sold and Shipped by Sedna
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
ES-1024 Smart Switch, implemented 24 10/100Mbps TP+2 slots supporting
Giga and Fast Ethernet modules, is a standard switch that meets all IEEE
802.3/u/x/z Gigabit, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet specifications. The switch can be
managed through RS-232 serial port via direct connection, or through Ethernet port
using Telnet or Web-based management unit. The network administrator can logon
the switch to monitor, configure and control each port’s activity in a friendly way. The
overall network management is enhanced and the network efficiency is also
improved to accommodate high bandwidth applications. In addition, ES-1024
features comprehensive and useful function such as QoS (Quality of Service),
Spanning Tree, VLAN, Port Trunking, Bandwidth Control, Port Security, IGMP
Snooping capability and Illegal Access Report via the intelligent software. It is
suitable for both metro-LAN and office application.
Support Quality of Service by the IEEE 802.1P standard. There are two
priority queue and packet transmission schedule using Weighted Round
Robin (WRR). User-defined weight classification of packet priority can be
based on Either a VLAN tag on packet or a user-defined port priority
Support IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1w (RSTP: Rapid Spanning Tree
Protocol) and IEEE 802.1s (MSTP: Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol)
Support Port-based VLAN, IEEE802.1Q Tag VLAN and IEEE802.1v
Protocol-based VLAN. Support 256 active VLANs and VLAN ID 1~4094.
Support static port trunking and port trunking with IEEE 802.3ad LACP.
Support ingress and egress per port bandwidth control.
Support allowed, denied forwarding and port security with MAC address.
Support IGMP version 2 (RFC 2236): The function IGMP snooping is used to
establish the multicast groups to forward the multicast packet to the member
ports, and, in nature, avoid wasting the bandwidth while IP multicast packets
are running over the network.
Illegal Access Report:
Support Illegal Access Report function to display the unauthorized users
accessing ES-1024. If Allowed forwarding or Denied forwarding was
configured, Illegal Access Report starts recording which illegal user(s) try to
The ES-1024, a standalone off-the-shelf switch, provides the following
features for users to perform system network administration and serve your network.
• Port Status and Configuration.
• Display the basic System Information on user interface.
• System configuration which includes administrator, guest users and IP address
relative to parameters.
• Maximal packet length can be up to 1536 bytes.
• Ingress and Egress Bandwidth rating management with a resolution of 100Kbps
of designated speed.
• Support Broadcasting Suppression to avoid power lost and recovery while a
bunch of converter boxes register to NMS simultaneously.
• The trap events/alarm can be sent via e-mail and mobile phone short message.
• A configured setting can be saved into the on-board flash memory. And the
current setting can be recovered from the default setting or the previous
configured setting via Restore User Configuration.
• On-board diagnostics function can let administrator know the hardware status.
• On-board firmware can be updated via TFTP function.
• The Smart Switch allows administrator to reboot system from management
• The Smart Switch will log the last 120 records in the main memory and
display on the local console. And the converter will send out the record
message while fiber connection recovered.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo