- Chipset : JM363
- 2 x SATA 3 Gb/s Port ( 1 External eSATA + 1 Internal )
- 1 x ATA133 Channel (max. 2 HDD)
- Max. 3 Gb/s transfer rate per SATA port
- Support both SATA 1.5 Gb/s and 3 Gb/s HDD drives
- PCI Express Base specification rev.1.0a compliant
- Serial ATA AHCI specification rev.1.0 compliant
- Serial ATA High Speed Serialized AT Attachment rev. 1.0a compliant
- Serial ATA II : Extensions to Serial ATA 1.0a Rev.1.1 complaint
- Gen2i and Gen2m Serial ATA II Electrical specification rev. 1.0 complaint
- Bus master programming interface for IDE ATA controller compliant
- Support RAID 0, 1, 0+1, JBOD or Non-RAID modes
- Supports Native Command Queue(NCQ)
- Support Hot Plug
- Drivers support Windows 2000/Win xp, Vista, win 7, MAC OS X 10.4.3, Linux, Unix SCO/Solaris
- 1 x PCI Express SATA Card
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x SATA cable
Card assembled incorrectly
Pros: The card looked good in the package and was well wrapped.
Cons: The card I received was assembled incorrectly with a solid support bracket that prevented access to the eSATA port. It was the same for both the standard and compact bracket. How well the IDE and internal SATA ports worked I couldn't say as I never installed the card.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo