SE-WIFI-HDMI-01 is a MIRACAST / Allshare Cast / DLNA Wireless Display Adaptor
- Support Miracast/ Allshare Cast (Samsung Gallaxy S3, S4 Note 2) / DLNA
- Support 2 working modes: Wireless Display & DLNA
- Enjoy movies, pictures or videos up to 1080p full HD resolustion on HDTV, Monitor, and Projector
which have HDMI input slot
- Easy sharing music, pictures, or videos from your PC, Android OS 4.2 or above Based device
(e.g.Tablet ,Smart Phone) to HDTV by Wi-Fi Display
- Can mirror Android based device (with Wifi Display Function) or Microsoft Windows 7/8 System
with i3 above CPU and Intel WiDi Technology (or with Miracast supported wireless card with
Wireless Display Untity. E.g. R ealtek RTL8188 series chipset) screen to TV via Wireless Display
- Support DLNA client software APPs (e.g. Android/IOS app: iMediaShare/AirFun) on your Smart Phone/Tablet
- AirFun APP enable media in PC/NB or smart phone to be displayed on HDTV
- Support web-mangement for device configuration without remote controllers
- Support Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 Note 2, Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064, 600, 800 ARM quad core base smartphone, MTK6589 base quad core smartphone.
Output Interfact - HDMI 1.4 Type A Male
Output resolution - Up to 1080p/Auto detect
Wireless Network - Built-In WiFi 802.11n 2.4GHz
Power Input - USB Mirco port DC 5V /1A
OTG Support - USB Mirco port local playback/Firmware upgrade
Supported device - MIRACAST. e.g. LG Nexus 4, Xiaomi 2, Sony Xperia Z /T and Chipset supported by Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064, 600 ,800 and MTK 6589 quad core
Android Jelly Bean smartphone with Wireless Display option
DLNA applications - AirFun, iMediashare and certified DLNA DMP apps
Power Consumption -Max 5Watts
Diamensions:70mm x 27mm x 10mm
Package Content :
1) Wifi HDMI Dongle
2) USB OTG cable
3) USB Power Cable
4) HDMI Extension Cable
5) AC/DC adapter
6) User Manual
Does not work with windows 8.1
This review is from: SEDNA - Wifi HDMI Display Adapter - Support Miracast / Allshare Cast and DLNA
Pros: On paper it seems like a good device
Cons: It seems to need a firmware update as it does not work with windows 8.1. It supposedly is a miracast device and should work with windows 8.1 but it does not.
Other Thoughts: I tried to see if they have an updated firmware but their site does not list one or any for that matter. I tried to contacted the seller but I have not heard anything.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo