Sold by Sedna and Shipped by Newegg
Feature and specifications :
- Fits to 3.5" Floppy Bay
- Best for installing SSD in PC case without 2.5 inch mounting rack
- Supports any 2.5" HDDs and/or SSDs
- Supports up to two (2) drives
- Easy to install
- Include 8 pieces of Hdd screw and 4 pieces of bracket mounting screw
- With the USB 3.0 front panel, you can add easily 2 x USB 3.0 Port to front of your PC.
- USB3.0 20Pin connector, connect directly to 20 pin USB 3.0 socket of your mother board
- USB 3.0 cable length: 50 cm
- Material: Metal
- Support System: All
Package Content :
1 x SSD Mounting frame
12 x mounting screw
This review is from: SEDNA Floppy Bay Mounting Adapter for 2 x 2.5" HDD / SSD with 2 x USB 3.0 Port
Pros: I reused an "old" full tower case for my recent build and it had an unused ancient floppy bay just begging for an SSD installation. With an unused USB 3.0 header on my board, I thought I'd knock two birds out with one purchase! This thing fit perfectly in the bay, and my two new ports are just lovely. The SSD is all cozy in it's own private space too.
Cons: Had to wait a while for it to be shipped from China!
Other Thoughts: If you have a floppy bay available, this will be worth the purchase.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo