Introducing the Acesonic KM-360 Professional DSP Karaoke Mixer, one of the world's most powerful 1U digital karaoke mixers you will ever find in the market.
Despite its powerful features, KM-360 is designed to be easy to use for any user. You can connect the KM-360 Karaoke Mixer to any home theatre receiver or sound system and you can instantly turn it into a professional karaoke system.
This Acesonic KM-360 mixer's functions covers a full 360 degrees of features that you can ever imagine inside this processor unit. This unit is guaranteed to be the best karaoke mixer. Ace Karaoke is so confident that you will be satisfied with its performance.
- Feedback Eliminator - KM-360's real-time feedback eliminator processor was designed to provide state-of-the-art feedback elimination processing, while maintaining a simple control interface. You just select one of the 3 room sizes and it will automatically filter out howling feedback noise from the speakers.
- Vocal Eliminator - KM-360 has a powerful vocal eliminator processor that can take out up to 90% of vocals from any regular audio CD. The KM-360's DSP utilizes one of the most powerful vocal elimination algorithm which removes more vocal with less impact on the background instruments. You can easily turn any regular CD into a karaoke track and begin your karaoke performance.
- Music Volume Auto Leveling - Auto leveling is designed to reduce the music or microphone volume to a safe lever protecting your amplifier and speakers. However, if the music source volume level does not pass the limit (to activate the auto level, no volume will be changed.
- 5-Band Music and Microphone Equalizer (EQ) - Using a powerful EQ, it can compensate for your music or singer's shortcomings or when you would like to add more treble or bass to your performance. For music, the 5 band frequencies are at 100Hz, 330Hz, 1000Hz, 3.3 kHz and 10 kHz. For the microphone, the frequency bands are at 100Hz, 300Hz, 900Hz, 2.7 kHz and 8kHz.
- Multiple-Channel Surround Sound Configuration - The KM-360 has additional audio signal outputs for center speaker (C), sub-woofer (S), and 2 rear speakers (SR).
- S/PDIF Digital Input - KM-360 has a coaxial input to carry digital audio signals from your player to the mixer. Using the S/PDIF connector, you can send the purest audio signal to the mixer without any RF interference noise.
- RS-232 Serial Port PC Interface - KM-360 has a serial port for PC connections. This powerful feature makes the KM-360 a perfect PC karaoke companion.
- Subwoofer Signal Control - You can adjust 1) Subwoofer Volume 2) Subwoofer LPF: the Low-Pass-Filter range from 40 to 150Hz 3) Subwoofer Volume Reducer: This dynamic feature comes handy when a singer has low vocal range. KM-360 will automatically reduce the subwoofer volume to let the singer's voice comes out loud enough to be heard.
- Auto-Source Detection - The KM-360 has a built-in auto-source selection function that enables the mixer to automatically play music and video from one of the 3 available inputs. When the music stopps, it will automatically play the background A/V source (BGM) until the next song begins. This useful function will keep your entertainment alive even when the performance ended and DJ is changing the disc for the next singer.
- 4 Preset Memory Recall Buttons - You can save all of your optimal setting to one of the 4 preset memory buttons. Audio effects such as echo, reverb, music volume, and microphone volume can be recalled by either pressing the button on the remote control or on the front panel.