* HDTV or projector compatible
* Resolution up to 1920x1080 (1080P) 32bit true color supported
* Mirroring or extending diaplay capable
* Both standard and wide-screen supported (4:3 or 16:9)
* Compatible with all kinds of CRT and LCD monitors
* Auto display ID by VESA compliant protocols
* Audio embeded with HDMI
* Quick and easy installation
* Powered from USB and not extral power adapter is needed
Power supply: 500mA Powered by USB
Input: USB 2.0
Operating system: Windows XP/VISTA/7 Mac OS X (Based on the user's hardware configuration and operating system, compatibility may be different.)
Audio input: 3.5mm Stereo Audio
Standard: USB connector Type A
Minimum: System occupation 10%
1. Please do not unplug the device when it is working.
2. Directly plug the device to the USB interface of PC. Due to large data transmission, connecting the device bypass USB extender or USB hub is not suggested.
USB to HDMI converter device*1
Poor driver performance
Pros: Easy installation.
Cons: Poor driver performance. Image hangs off right side of screen on 1080P monitor. Driver says it supports mirroring, but absolutely does not. The "manual" is a bad conversion to english and is just a small folded sheet of paper. Absolutely no manufacturer support. In fact, the brand does not appear on the packaging anywhere, nor the manual and with no links to support.
Other Thoughts: Worst purchase ever from Newegg.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo