Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Sold and Shipped by Brainydeal
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
It is widely used in spas, beauty parlors as well as personal use in homes.
Voltage: AC 110V/60Hz; AC 110V/60Hz (selected by switch on the machine)
Power output: 10W
Hand piece part
Voltage: DC 3-12V
Rotation: 0rpm to 25,000 rpm
1 x Electric Nail Drill Machine
1 x Hand piece
1 x Cradle for holding the hand piece
1 x Foot Pedal
1 x Nail Art Brush
1 x Finger Separator
1 x Nail Art Rhinestones Wheel
6 x Optional Bits with 5 sanding bands
20 x Extra Sanding bands
1 x Manual
Installation and wire connection:
1. Connect the 5-pin plug of the portable grinding head/hand piece to the output socket of hand piece at the main panel.
2. Connect the pedal switch to the foot S/W socket.
3. Select grinding mould of different sizes according to actual requirements, and fasten/secure it into the front of the portable grinding head until the second lock clacks.(please note the bit has to pass through two clacks (locks) before it is firmly secured .
4. Switch the speed control to the left.
5. Connect with the main source power.
1. Press the function switch on the left to ON for manual control, the indicator will be on and the grinding head starts to move slowly.
2. Rotate the speed control clockwise to accelerate the grinding head.
3. When the function switch is pressed to the OFF, step on the pedal the speed will be accelerated, and loose the foot, the speed will be decreased. (foot switch is optional)
4. The turning directions can be swapped: FWD means clockwise and REV means counterclockwise.
5. Adjust the speed of the grinding head within a reasonable range.
6. Please adjust the hand piece to the lowest speed before changing forward/backward direction or before turn off the machine.
|Volume Discounts Available|
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo