Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This converter is a higher-end solution to the age-old need of viewing your PC on your TV,Convert your VGA signal to be viewed on any TV, projector, or any other viewing device that uses standard TV connectors with this simple external device. Converts a VGA signal into an S-Video or RCA signal, use your TV as a PC monitor, Great for presentations, web-browsing, PC online games, pictures, and movies. this PC to TV converter also features a VGA output port that allows for VGA Loop-Through. This essentially means that you can simultaneously view video on a VGA monitor while viewing the video on your TV, projector and many other devices.
• Use TV as PC monitor to view presentations, games, pictures and movies or browse the Web
• Connects a VGA port to TV-ideal for computers without a TV-out connector
• Enables notebook computer users to easily connect and use a large-format monitor
• Adjust and set preferences with onscreen display and front-mount control panel
• Compact, portable size and USB power requires no external supply or adapter, use almost anywhere
• Simple and quick to install; Windows and Mac compatible
• Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM (via RGB out)
• Resolutions supported: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz)
• Input port: DB15 (VGA)
• Output ports: Composite video (RCA), S-video and HD15 (VGA)
• Front panel controls: Zoom, Menu and onscreen display directional controls
• Image controls: Horizontal and vertical size, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness and onscreen display background
• Resolutions supported: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 75 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz), 1280 x1024@60HZ
• NTSC or PAL support with composite video or S-video input
• RGB video or SCART input connector
• No driver or operating system requirements; compatible with Windows and Mac computers
• PC TV Converter x 1
• RCA video cable x 1
• USB Power Adapter Cable x 1
• VGA cable x 1
• S-video cable x 1
• Audio cable x 1
• User Manual x 1
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo