The mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a DVI connector or cable to a MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a mini DisplayPort.
* Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and DVI output.
* Support DVI highest video resolution 1920*1080p .
* Support DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
* Support DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
* Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
* Connect MiniDisplayPort side to MacBook MiniDisplayport interface.
* Connect DVI cable from HDTV or other display to the DVI Side of the short cable.
* Turn on the power of Sink device and then the power of source device in sequence.
* Attention: Insert / Extract cable gently.
* Cable Length: 6FT / 1.8M
* Color: White
* Input Video Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
* Maximum Single Link Range: 1920x1080P
* Output Video: DVI
* Input Connector: Mini DisplayPort Male 20pin
* Output Connector: DVI Female (24+5)
* Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
* Interlaced(50&60Hz): 480i,576i,1080i
* Progressive(50&60Hz): 480p,576p,720p,1080p
* Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
* Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
* Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C
* Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
* External Power Supply: No external power needed
* Power consumption (Max): 3W
* Shell: White ABS
* Sink: DVI female solder type, 24+5
* Source: MiniDisplayPort male solder type, 20pin
1 x 6ft Mini Displayport male to DVI male cable Adapter (Pure White)
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo