Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Sold and Shipped by Brainydeal
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
This new Electric Nail Art Drill Machine is perfectly used in spas, beauty parlors as well as personal use in homes. Whether acrylic, glass, or silk wrap artificial nails are being applied, this nail drill can be great help. The ultimate nail machine allows the technician flexibility and can get the job done in much less time and in a much more efficient manner.
• CE certificate
• High torque
• Metal construction with white powder-coated
• Easy to use dialing speed control
• Low noise and vibration for smooth and long-time operation
• Replaceable fuse for much easier maintaining
• Forward and reverse operation switch
• Mechanical collet for security the bit firmly and easy to pull up
• Foot pedal for convenient control switch
• Easy bit change using no tools
• Suitable for pedicure and manicure
• For professional salon or home use
Voltage: AC 110V/60Hz; AC 110V/60Hz (selected by switch on the machine)
Power output: 10W
Hand piece part
Voltage: DC 3-12V
Rotation: 0rpm to 25,000 rpm
• 1 x Electric Nail Drill Machine
• 1 x Hand piece
• 1 x Cradle for holding the hand piece
• 1 x Foot Pedal
• 6 x Optional Bits with 5 sanding bands
• 1 x Manual
Installation and wire connection:
1. Connect the 5-pin plug of the portable grinding head/hand piece to the output socket of hand piece at the main panel.
2. Connect the pedal switch to the foot S/W socket.
3. Select grinding mould of different sizes according to actual requirements, and fasten/secure it into the front of the hand piece..
4. Switch the speed control to the left (minimum).
5. Connect with the main source power.
1. Press the function switch on the left to ON for manual control, the indicator will be on and the grinding head starts to move slowly.
2. Rotate the speed control clockwise to accelerate the grinding head.
3. When the function switch is pressed to the OFF, step on the pedal the speed will be accelerated, and loose the foot, the speed will be decreased. (foot switch is optional)
4. The turning directions can be swapped: FWD means clockwise and REV means counterclockwise.
5. Adjust the speed of the grinding head within a reasonable range.
6. Please adjust the hand piece to the lowest speed before changing forward/backward direction or before turn off the machine.
1. Always unplug the tool when you change accessory or collet.
2. Do not change the turning direction too frequently; otherwise it will shorten the life of the grinding head.
3. Before changing forward/backward direction or before turn off the machine, please decrease the speed of the grinding head to the minimum.
4. Do not touch the bit after use for the bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands.
5. Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running
6. Keep the machine out of water for it is not waterproof.
7. Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask.
8. Always unplug it after use. When the machine is not in use, all tools must be stored in a dry location and keep out of reach of children.
9. Any unauthorized disassembling of the product is not suggested in case of any breakdown.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo