Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This new Electric Nail Art Drill Machine is perfectly used in spas, beauty parlors as well as personal use in homes. Whether acrylic, glass, or silk wrap artificial nails are being applied, this nail drill with a max speed of 20,000RMA can be great help. The ultimate nail machine allows the technician flexibility and can get the job done in much less time and in a much more efficient manner with on/off switch.
• CE certificate
• High torque
• Easy to use dialing speed control
• Low noise and vibration for smooth and long-time operation
• Forward and reverse operation switch
• Mechanical collet for security the bit firmly and easy to pull up
• Easy bit change using no tools
• Suitable for pedicure and manicure
• For professional salon or home use
Voltage: AC 100-120V 60Hz
Power: 10 W
Collect: 2.35 mm (3/32”)
Rated Speed: 20,000rpm max
Color: Pink (main control machine) & Pink (hand piece)
• 1 x Electric Nail Drill Machine (Pink)
• 1 x Hand piece (Pink)
• 1 x Cradle for holding the hand piece
• 6 x Optional Bits with 5 sanding bands
• 1 x Manual
Installation and wire connection:
1. Insert the hand piece flex plug into power output socket on the main control machine.
2. Select grinding mould of different sizes according to actual requirements, and fasten/secure it into the front of the hand piece.
3. Connect with the main source power.
4. Choose the mode on the main control machine “+” (which means clockwise direction of the hand piece) or “-” (which means counterclockwise direction) and then switch to “On” position.
5. Choose the mode on the hand piece “ON” to start the machine. And choose mode “OFF” for a pause.
6. Select the speed level that you need by sliding the speed control knob.(Please adjust the hand piece to the lowest speed before changing clockwise / counterclockwise direction)
7. After finishing, switch to “OFF” on the hand piece and switch to “OFF” on the main control machine and unplug it.
1. Always unplug the tool when you change accessory or collet.
2. Do not change the turning direction too frequently; otherwise it will shorten the life of the grinding head.
3. Before changing forward/backward direction or before turn off the machine, please decrease the speed of the grinding head to the minimum.
4. Do not touch the bit after use for the bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands.
5. Keep the machine out of water for it is not waterproof.
6. Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask.
7. Always unplug it after use. When the machine is not in use, all tools must be stored in a dry location and keep out of reach of children.
8. Any unauthorized disassembling of the product is not suggested in case of any breakdown.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo