Sold and Shipped by Brainydeal
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating or adjusting this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
The HDMI to HDMI converter allows the HD Source connected to single HD Display and adds extra one L+R and SPDIF audio out port.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
This devices can extract the digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output AND SPDIF output at the same time. The SPDIF output can support 5.1CH audio including Dolby Digitla 5.1CH and DTS 5.1CH; it does NOT support Dolby Digital Plus and PCM 5.1CH and beyond.
• One HDMI input converted to one HDMI+ Audio (SPDIF+R/L)output
• Output audio support: SPDIF+R/L analog Audio Output
• Input Resolution: up to 1080P(50/60Hz)/720P/480P
• LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED relative to is light.
• supports AppleTV and various Blu-ray player
• No loss of quality
• Installs in minutes
• Need DC5V/1A power supply
• Best Quality and Compatibility in Product Category
• HDMI resolution: 1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
• Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
• Audio output: L/R+SPDIF
• Max bandwidth: 225MHz
• Max baud rate: 6.75Gbps
• Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
• Input/Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
• Input cable distance.: =15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
• Output cable distance: =20m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
• Max working current: 500mA
• Power adapter format: Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V;
• Output: DC5V/1A
• Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55?)
• Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
• Dimension (L x W x H): 84.5X61.8X21 (mm)
• Weight: 132g
Operating and Connecting:
• 1. To use one hdmi cable to connect the HD Source with the input HDMI port.
• 2. To connect the converter hdmi output port with the HD Display.
• 3. To use one audio cable to connect the converter R/L port with the audio equipment.
• 4. To use the optical cable to connect the SPDIF port with the audio equipment.
• 5. To connect the converter with 5V DC power adaptor.
• 1 x HDMI TO HDMI+Audio (SPDIF+L/R)
• 1 x DC5V Power Adaptor
• 1 x use Manual
old A/V reciever
This review is from: HDMI Converter - HDMI to HDMI + SPDIF + RCA L / R Audio Extractor (3.5mm L/R)
Pros: Using for my ROKU. My older Yamaha amp doesn't have HDMI. ROKU-3 has only HDMI output. Used the digital optical audio (TOSLINK) connection. The video and audio are crystal clear. And no audio delay issues.
Did you find this review helpful?
|Volume Discounts Available|
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo