USB2.0 Data Link Cable:
This sturdy MIDI interface cable is self-powered and connects to your computer's USB port. No need for tools or computer disassembly, it's the simplest & most convenient way to connect a keyboard or controller to a computer. Gives you the power to play songs on your keyboard or other controller, then mix and edit them on your home computer/laptop with any sequencing or recording software you have installed & play them back on the built-in synth or an any out-board synth!
• Easy to install with built-in driver; USB powered, no AC adapter needed
• 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
• LED power indicator; MIDI in & out signal indicator; Supports: Windows and Mac
• Turn your PC into a music studio by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the USB MIDI cable
• Latest version with a built-in driver
• USB powered and Class Coppliant for true plug &play. Just plug it to any usb port on pc & it'll install itself
• 1-in/1-out MIDI interface. 16 MIDI input channels/16 MIDI output channels
• Supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP Mac OS 9x and Vista.
Instructions for use:
• Connect the cable marked “in”to the MIDI “OUT”socket of a MIDI keyboard
• Connect the cable marked “OUT”to the MIDI “IN”socket of a MIDI keyboard
• Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer.the red LED will light to show power on.
• Open your music software program,e.g.Cubase ,Soner,MIDIconnections,etc
• Set the muisc programs MIDI In and MIDI Out devices to “USB Audio Device”
• Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for ruse
• To save potential problem,it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally instally on to prevent multiple installations of the d river
• 1 x USB2.0 Data Link cable
• 1 x User Manual
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo