Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
• Color: Black + blue
• Interface Type: 3.5mm
• Length: 1.8 M
• Impedance: 32 ohm
• Sensitivity: 120 +/- 3 dB
• Headphone Frequency Response: 20~20000 Hz
• Microphone Dimension: 6.0 x 5.0mm;
• Sensitivity: -54dB +/- 3dB;
• Directivity: Omnidirectional;
• Impedance: <= 2.2K ohm;
• Driver Diameter: 40mm;
• Ergonomic design for comfortable wear;
• Headband multipoint stress partial pressure, suitable for long time wear;
• High quality ear cushions, soft and breathability;
• High fidelity microphone;
• Chariot shape line control design, convenient to use;
• Little smart in-line remote control for sound and microphone;
• Perfect for computer games
• Size: 125 x 85 x 40 mm(4.9*3.3*1.5 inch)
• Weight: 139g+-5g(4.83oz+-0.17oz)
• Interface: USB
• Connectivity: Wired
• Type: Gaming
• Tracking Method: Optical
• USB Key number: 5+1(scroll wheel)
• Optical Resolution: 2500DPI
• Frame rate: 3000 frames / sec
• Customize DPI Switch: 500/1000/1800/2500dpi
• Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, ME, 2000
• 1 x Sades SA-902 7.1 Sound Gaming Headset (Retail Packing)
• 1 x E-3lue Mazer II Wired mouse
Description needs to be updated
This review is from: PC Gaming Headset w/ Microphone Mic + 2500 DPI Blue LED Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse Mice for PC Laptop
Pros: This was a headset and mouse combo. Both are working just fine so far anyway, and the price was reasonable. I will say it is one of the most comfortable headsets I have over had. It is a true over the ears fit and has enough cushion that it doesn't cause any undue discomfort with either my ears or my glasses being smashed into the side of my head. It's been very good for long play sessions.
Cons: I looked at and compared numerous entries for a new gaming headset as mine had recently bit the dirt. This did come with a USB gaming mouse, which is ok. Not great, but ok. And unfortunately it doesn't seem like I can ever have enough mouse controllers, LOL. The volume on the headset is a little on the low side, and I haven't found a way to boost it outside of the OS and physical controls on the set itself. Unfortunately they are maxed. The biggest issue I have with the whole thing though is the incorrect description headlining the product it is listed as "USB 2.0 PC Gaming Headset w/ Microphone Mic + 2500 DPI Blue LED Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse Mice for PC Laptop". I read this as I was getting a USB headset. Instead it comes with the tired old standard 3.5mm connections. I should have paid better attention to the overview interface type, but I didn't. I would have preferred the USB interface, but as long as this continues to work I'll use it. Longevity of the products is still to be seen. If the description were correct I would have rated it higher.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo