As Seen on TV!
Ideal for people who live in small spaces, the Table-Mate II creates a compact, flat surface for virtually any activity. Use it for eating, typing on a laptop, studying, reading, writing, drawing, playing board games, building models, gardening, or serving hors d'oeuvres. The Table-Mate II assembles easily out of the box, with no tools or fasteners required. More importantly, the table is a breeze to use when fully assembled. Simply slide the table surface to the horizontal position and it's ready for action. When you're finished, you can then fold it back down and store it next to a chair, under a sofa, or in a closet
Sturdy, portable table pulls nice and close for dining, crafts, reading--adjusts easily to 6 heights and 3 angles. The wide base legs slide right under chair and out of your way. Built-in cup holder slides in and out when you need it.
• Totally New
• Polypropylene top
• Painted Steel Base
• Adjusts to 6 heights
• Angle Adjustment horizontal, 2 angles down, 1 angle up Folds to semi and completely folded
• Dimensions of top: 15"x20"
• Adjusts to 6 heights (The highest 28.5" to the lowest 20")
• Distance between legs: 18 " - 21 "
• Slides up with just one finger until it touches your body
• 1 minute assembly without any tools or fasteners
• Folds into a semi-folded position for storage next to a chair or completely folded configuration for storage under a sofa or in a closet
• Product Dimensions: 28.5 x 20.2 x 18.5 inches ; 6 pounds
• Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds
Junk knock off
Pros: Sort of a table?
Cons: The box say "SIMILAR to as seen on TV"
Other Thoughts: I'm not sure how they can get away with calling these Table-Mate
Did you find this review helpful?
Pros: expected more
Cons: Expected more
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Pros: easy to setup; portable and adjustable; surface has good grip for things with rubber feet
Cons: flimsy plastic table; I would not put anything liquid because it easily shakes with a slight bump. Recommend they use a more firm material for the table and stronger hinge design.
Other Thoughts: I primarily use it for my laptop. The 7 lb projector causes it to lean.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo