Corkcase Products Come From Nature
Corkcase products are manufactured from the bark of Oak trees, with a cork fabric Suber-Touch liner. The sustainability of its production and the easy recycling of its products and by-products are two of corks most beneficial traits. By using cork products, you are contributing to the preservation of a natural, renewable resource.
A Truly Renewable Resource:
When the bark from the cork tree is harvested, new bark grows back in its place without harming the tree. This makes every tree a renewable source of raw material. A cork tree can be harvested again and again.
Good For The Environment:
Cork forests are an important aspect of the environment. The forests are home to many different plant and animal species. Cork trees typically grow in a natural setting allowing a fair amount of the ecosystem to be preserved.
Cleans The Air:
Cork begins to renew its bark immediately after harvest. During the tree's entire lifespan it is filtering carbon dioxide thereby reducing greenhouse gases. Cork trees store carbon to regenerate their bark therefore a harvested tree absorbs more (up to 5 times more) carbon than one that isn't harvested.
• With built-in stand so you can easily watch videos
• Soft to the touch and stylish
• Environmentally friendly and ecologically sound
• Easily cleaned and long lasting
• As durable as leather, versatile as fabric
• Waterproof and stain resistant
• Dust, dirt, and grease repellent
• Anti Allergenic and Anti static
• Recyclable & biodegradable
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo