Especially designed for dock station loudspeaker with 30-pin connector to change ordinary speaker to wireless bluetooth speaker.
Applies to all devices with bluethooth function, such as iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note2, other bluetooch cell phones, bluetooth notebook, etc.
Applicable with Bluetooth standard 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 + EDR devices.
Support A2DP & AVRCP, compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP & AVRCP stereo bluetooth.
Plug and play, the speaker's port powered.
Let you enjoy the fun of wireless bluetooth stereo music without the bother of messy cables.
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR, Class 2
Bluetooth profiles: A2DP & AVRCP
Bluetooth frequency range: 2.4GHz - 2.4835GHz
Connector: Female 30-pin
Effective range: 10m / 33feet(Depending on specific circumstance and the transmitter device)
Pairing code: 0000
LED indicator: Red + Blue
Product size: 4.6 * 3.7 * 0.9cm / 1.81 * 1.46 * 0.35in
Product weight: 14g / 0.49oz
Package size: 12.2 * 10.3 * 1.8cm / 4.8 * 4.06 * 0.71in
Package weight: 26g / 0.91oz
How to use:
1. Plug the receiver into the 30-pin connector of the dock station and the receiver will start to flash blue and red alternately.
2. Once the receiver is plugged in, it will automatically enter in the pairing mode, at this time you can turn on your bluetooth device to search for the receiver and pair it.
3. When receiver is detected, enter the pairing code "0000" and confirm.
4. After successful pairing, select the receiver from the bluetooth device list and press "connect".
5. After successful connecting, the indicator light of receiver will be blue flashing slowly.
1 * Bluetooth Music Receiver(Accessory only, the dock speaker is not included)
Doesn't work with Sony MU110
This review is from: Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Music Receiver/Adapter for iPhone iPad iPod Samsung 30-pin Dock Speaker Boombox White
Pros: Low price, sounds convenient.
Cons: Not sure if I got a bad one or it is just not compatible with my Sony MU110, but it doesn't work for me. I plugged it into the dock, paired easily, but never got any sound regardless of volume setting. No joy with multiple bluetooth devices.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo