Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
- Professionally designed system with industrial leading components/parts. High quality and reliability
- CCD camera with 2.1mm wide-angle lens. This offers a super wide field of view angle at 120°. Most other manufacturers use 3.6mm or 2.8mm lens, the view angle is much narrower. You can see more areas by using 2.1mm lens
- Built-in 18 IR LEDs for over 20ft night-vision view.
- Heavy-duty 20M (66ft) video + power cable with a waterproof aerospace-type connector. It is so reliable that you won't have a chance that the connection gets loose during driving.
- Waterproof camera body with a sun-visor and metal bracket. Easy to mount on any flat surface of the vehicle
- Rubber seat for video cable to go through inside the cabinet without scratching the surface.
- 12V-24V DC power input range to fit most of the medium to large vehicles on the road
- All-in-one design to get rid of the bulky converter power box, very easy to setup.
- The TFT SCREEN has the switches to change between normal to mirrored image of the 2 cameras.
- Camera selection is done via remote controller or by pressing button on the monitor.
- Rear view camera is turned on automatically when vehicle is put on reverse gear. You can also turn it on while driving by pressing the button on the monitor - great feature for driving large vehicles.
- The most advanced part is that the 2 cameras can switch on in turn automatically depending on the status of your vehicle, like opening the door.
- Aerospace-type cinch connectors are used for all connections. This is more reliable and simple to install.
- Lightweight 16:9 wide-angle view 7" TFT LCD color monitor with remote controller. Special heat-ventilation design for longer life of use.
7" LCD Monitor Specifications:
- Color TFT-LCD
- 7" Brand New Panel
- 800 x 480 pixels
- Screen Ration 16:9
- Aerospace-type AV inputs
- Power voltage range at DC12V ~ 24V
- Power Consumption : Max 6W
- All-in-one power cable
- Display reverse function
- Operating Temp :14° F ~ 158° F
good deal, good product
Pros: great value, well packaged, shipped fast. Installation was as easy as these things get. We installed a set on two of our fire engines, (one is 24 volt, another plus with this unit). The 20 meter long cables came in handy. Our first rear-veiw camera came with another engine that cost us $1000, the second was $650. Adding these cameras to two of our older trucks cost $260 total. The quality is identical across all units. The set has 2 cameras and 2 sets of cables, we'll only install one on each truck, so we have a spare when a camera gets broken.
Cons: Because there are two cameras, the display has a chunky filter box that is on a short cable. If you're going to mount near the visor, this box is a bit of a problem hanging from the roof.
Other Thoughts: We liked these so much, we bought two more, our entire fleet will have back up cameras.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“great value, well packaged, shipped fast. Installation was as easy as these things get. We installed a set on two of our ...”— 4/6/2013